Thursday, December 3, 2009

Why is my dad doing this to me !!!! help.?

Im gay well bi I cant help it was born that way i knew i was attracted to men the day i could talk. Ive always been a chill guy that could just sit back talk cuddle by the pool and cry for no reason then laugh and gorge myself in chinese.But I hurt so bad inside because all my life ive been forced to be something im not.I've been forced to be something that im not. My dad has made me play football and basketball when half the time i had the natural talent to make the team but i was never reallly good or had the passion to play sports. Then when its time to go off to college he wont let me major in what I want he has picked a mojor for me he tries to map my life out he tries to tell me how to dress he goes as far *** to tell me how to eat a salad . Hes always comparing me to him when i was your age i did this was on this played baseball went all state for track blah blah blah blah.I cant ever do anything right i could make dinner perfect but here he goes ooo this shrimp alfredo is good



Additional Details



21 minutes ago



but you need to add more cheese. Or hes like the steak is good but use more onions. Then he tries to teach me obvious stuff like how to plant something in the ground like I dont already know.Little does he know is im bi which hasnt hit him because he probably thinks there straight and gay he talks about girls so hes not gay and has a girlfriend though hes not masculine.Then I quit all the stuff hes been forcing me to do then he snaps and goes.You dont like sports your dont like cars you dont like anything regular guys like all you do is get on the computer and get on myspace.What is his problem hes just forcing me around and projects me *** his perfect little trophy son.



19 minutes ago



I just wanna buss out and tell him im gay my cousin came out and the family is going bazurk i dunno !! What should I do why does my dad compare hiself to me,why does he dictate my life,why does he try to change me,



17 minutes ago



I just wanna break out and say I love guys and girls im more intrested in Chanel glasses and Dolce %26amp; Gabbana Clothes im obssed with fashion andNew York Fashion week I like to chill with friends crack jokes swim and cry I like to live life and stop pretending to be some thing im not and IM GAY IM GAY IM GAY !!!



Hes driving me crazy wat to do and why is he doing this



Why is my dad doing this to me !!!! help.?

OMG well, he is gay as well, i mean think about it? he is living a lie



Why is my dad doing this to me !!!! help.?

ohmy god!!! whats wrong wth ur dad?!!?!?! this must b so hard for u, but there is only 1 simple thing to do. TELL HIM THE TRUTH. i know it must b hard after all this time, its hard to just throw this BOMB at him, but its gonna help. and u should tell him u dont like him to boss u around and treat u like a baby, and especially try to change u. if u need any more help, dont worry ask me. im not lesbian or bi at all, but u can ask me anything u want.



Why is my dad doing this to me !!!! help.?

Well be proud for who and what you are and tell your dad that you want to do other things. And tell him your gay. He doesn't know how you feel on anything cause you don't talk to him. You just let him force you into doing stuff....Hell if you don't stand up for yourself then it's your fault and he will contiune to push you until you marry a woman you don't love or belong with cause it's the norm. It's not his fault ..I'm sure he cares about you.. but you have to stand up too him and tell him your gay.



Why is my dad doing this to me !!!! help.?

Just tell him btw i love Dolce %26amp; Gabbana too i just Dolce %26amp; Gabbana masculine its great!



Why is my dad doing this to me !!!! help.?

If you know who you are and what you like, then go with it. I am not gay, but I know, when I have a strong feeling about something, I don't let it pass. I get it out there. Despite the lack of encouragement others may give me. Dad, may never accept you. You will be looked down, for your decision. Life, is too short, to pretend your something your not. If you are happy with your decision and confident with it, then noones opinion about it, should matter.



People, always have problems.with accepting things they truly do not understand, but , they are all to glad to make assumptions about. You lack confidence of who you really are, because all these years, you have lived being someone, your dad wanted you to be. Time to take charge of YOU. Your main goal? Be who you are. If dad, does not accept that. Thats his loss not yours.



Why is my dad doing this to me !!!! help.?

Move out on your own start your life you are old enough to go to college move somewhere else and pay your own way live your own life



If you stay in his house and let him pay for college you are living a lie



Why is my dad doing this to me !!!! help.?

Boy, you have some strong feelings about this...first of all you need to be honest with your father...tell him you are bi, if you feel it is his business...tell him how you feel about sports...and clothes...and guys!



I think your father is trying to help you to be your best...by giving tips on gardening or cooking or whatever...and I understand your anger at him, but it really does sound like he has your best intentions at heart...he wants you to be like him or maybe surpass him in some ways...it is hard for me to imagine because I'm a straight married woman, but all in all be forward and honest, not just by coming out...but with everything else too...good luck to you



Why is my dad doing this to me !!!! help.?

What makes you think this has to do with you being gay?



You said he doesn't know ...So "Hello?"Hell oh....?



I'm 40 female %26amp; would have to put up with a "dad" some-what like this..."Hello"? Yea like whats their problem?Gee er am



I a know it all?I donno..Maybe he's gettin old..Should that be your question? Can "you" deal with that? Parents change ,,



oooh yep they do.Are you sure it isn't like the theme song from "+Annie Get Your Gun",which goes like,"Anything you can do I can do better ,Anything you can ,,,blah ,blah ,blah...



Well my point is your dad may drive a real hard deal in



no bargain basement(no pun intended,slightly maybe)



He's obviously in "his" own world and will do anything to keep



it."(I doubt it's you but maybe "your perception in the matter)



So you can see you may only be making things worse or change you present relations to weirder ,by laying on what is simply your family as you have known them from the time you were born and lived "You all are %26amp;



know each another as that"Not the gay person or some psycho who could never stand your parents annual gift of socks on holidays ,Your family knows you as you were and



are to them ,not who you discovered you would eventually become or like for a sexual partner \ Maybe your dads gettin old assuming your dad is getting up in age (or his mind has been).Like I said..his" own world and will do anything to keep



it."..Just be kind,patient deal with it respectfully as possible.



That's my advice only,"after all your ,your fathers child so



why talk about ,or make the person who made you who you are badly.(thats a no win situation) Just keep it simple and



try and respect your elders.....Like I said what's it have to do with you sexual preference?



Why is my dad doing this to me !!!! help.?

Go ahead tell him the truth...i mean that is what you want...grow up for crying out loud...he will be pissed and will go away...heartbroken....but he`ll get over it...but that doesn`t really matter because then you can live your life your way... cut the drama...



Why is my dad doing this to me !!!! help.?

parents want to control there childrens lives even if they arent gay... i dont think your father understands and know it is hard but eventually he will get used to it... be patient

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dedicated server