Thursday, December 3, 2009

I really like this guy named Alex..and I haveb een talking to him for awhile...and then my friend...

added himm on MySpace and now he talks to her more AND added her to his tops..and I am not ven upp there..He is in New York for his movie Premiere and he said he was gonna tell me all about it but instead he was talking to Kelsea and told her.. he didn't even call me. This bothers me because all my friends do this!!! She knows how much I love him..and she still decided to do this..I guess what i'm really asking is what in the world would make him like her more than me?????? helo.... :(



I really like this guy named Alex..and I haveb een talking to him for awhile...and then my friend...?

Sugar, stop torturing yourself, believe me, it's worthless. As for that friend of yours I wouldn't really call her a friend anymore...



Don't waste another second of your life wondering about this, he's not interested in you and that's the truth. He's not the only guy on earth so seriously just let this go. You CAN NOT make anybody like you, trust me, you will find somebody that will like just the way you are :)



Good Luck



PS. GET RID OF MYSPACE, it's a ridiculous waste of time.



I really like this guy named Alex..and I haveb een talking to him for awhile...and then my friend...?

sadly maybe he is just more interested in her. Don't try to make someone like you who isn't doing it themselves. Just stay friends with both of them and move on. Don't let them know it is bothering you. Unless he is your boyfriend or something there isn't anything you can really do. Just become unaccessible and see what he does maybe he'll miss you.



I really like this guy named Alex..and I haveb een talking to him for awhile...and then my friend...?

you don't have friends if they treat you that way none of my friends treat me like that.....and he seems like he one of those guys who is after that ONE thing if you know what i mean.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dedicated server