Thursday, December 3, 2009

I need the brutal truth!?

I love singing. I really do. I've entered some competitions and I've won them. My voice resembles Christina Aguilera and Celin Dion. This is just something I'm passionate about. And really consider doing as I get older. People, adults, everyone, always encourage me to pursue this professionally. It's not that I don't want to, because I really do, it's just I'm so afraid that if I try really hard, I'm not going to make it. Or it's going to take too long and I'm going to give up. I know I've got potential to make it. I'm afraid because so many people want and try to pursue there dream of being a singer, but it doesn't work out for them. What if I'm not that lucky?



After high school, I'm moving to New York and going to college there. I will be study to become a fashion editor (another dream of mine, if singing doesn't work out) for a big magazine like Allure. While I'm in college, I will get an agent, post youtube videos, create a music myspace to get myself known. WHat do you think?



I need the brutal truth!?

You being Muslim is only going to make you more interesting and exotic as a vocalist people really love it when you're different. You need to write some songs, get vocal lessons, dance lessons, and maybe put a band together. What kind of singer do you want to be? Performer like Britney? Amazing like Celine Dion? Go ahead and make these decisions so you can work on it now. Record a CD and send it to record companies. The main thing is you know you have the voice and the heart, so get prepared vocally and physically.



I need the brutal truth!?

no matter what people will alway judge you without knowing you. Get used to that and not let it bother you and you can do anything you want in life.



good luck



I need the brutal truth!?

Don't let anyone tell you that you can't do anything. And don't let anyone else's experiences stop you. I really think you should put your all into singing because if you're really passionate about it, it's worth it. Do yourself a favor and pursue singing. It may work out for you and you could become famous someday! Work for it, hard work pays off...you'll see in time. DO IT GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



I need the brutal truth!?

don't be afraid to go all out and chase your dream-you never know- and you'll never know if you don't give it your best shot-



good luck!!!



I need the brutal truth!?

I think that that's cool and you should follow your dreams and NEVER GIVE UP!! also don't let yourself down by saying you might not make it because you never know and know that you can do it.... Also my mom is Muslim and my dad's a christian so i won't matter which religion you are just follow your dreams and don't give up no matter what people say... i hope that you make it!!!閳?br>I need the brutal truth!?



If you truly love doing it you'll do everything it takes to make it happen... i think since you love doing it, you shouldnt give up... There's is NO DOUBT you will DEFINETLY get rejected a few times... But it doesnt matter what the people who reject you think



I need the brutal truth!?

I'm 13 years old, 5'9", and really interested in modeling. So I did an audition at the John Robert Powers school in Seattle, and they accepted me! I'm now going to the school and learning about self-improvement, high fashion/modeling, and tv commercials/acting. I think that if I can do it, you can do it!!! Get out there and pursue your dream. Don't let your religion hurt you...if they can't handle you, then you're better off without them!!!! Go out there and live your life the way you want to.



Good luck and God bless :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dedicated server