Thursday, December 3, 2009

PLEASE HELP AND ANSWER! do i kiss my best friend?

ok, here is the story, my best friend is visiting, we have known eachother for about 2- 3 years but sadly he moved to new york (now we are completely accross the country) well ok so after he moved, he and i both admited that we liked eachother (we talk alot on AIM nd' myspace) ok so we both talk alot and we each wrote something about eachother on myspace here is exactly what he wrote '' I have 2 great best friends. The first one is Megan. Megan is someone I can always talk to. She is someone that I know that actually cares for others more than herself. She is always nice to everyone and I hate when people try and judge her and try to change her to someone stupid. Well here is my theory. She is perfect. Megan always be who you are.'' then recently he told me he loves me, there are only two people (friends) i completely trust and he is one of them, he is the nicest boy i know, and we are going to hang out when he comes, and i want to kiss him, he asked me what is reaction would be when I



PLEASE HELP AND ANSWER! do i kiss my best friend?

From what he wrote about you on his myspace, it seems like he would really like it if you kissed him. I doubt that he wouldn't want you to. It's obvious that you are an important person in his life. Plus, you will only be seeing him once so why not kiss him? You might regret it if you don't. Good luck!



PLEASE HELP AND ANSWER! do i kiss my best friend?

don't wate ur time here



do as u wish



PLEASE HELP AND ANSWER! do i kiss my best friend?

if i were you just when he did something sweet or something i would give him a peck on the cheek. i mean you know he likes you and you know he will like the hug im pretty sure he would like a peck on the cheek. and let him react and let what happens happen.



PLEASE HELP AND ANSWER! do i kiss my best friend?

**** him y u have the chace make him yo BF and all that make him yo's



PLEASE HELP AND ANSWER! do i kiss my best friend?

You should be able to feel the strength of love from both sides. Trust yourself, and kiss if you feel it is right.



PLEASE HELP AND ANSWER! do i kiss my best friend?

THIS IS REAL EASY KISS HIM BECUZ THEN UR GOING TO HAVE REGRETS BECUZ U NEVER GAVE IT A SHOT I BET DEEP DOWN IN HIM HE WANT TO KISS U TO HE SAID HE LOVES U



PLEASE HELP AND ANSWER! do i kiss my best friend?

I think you should just kiss him. He would probably like it



PLEASE HELP AND ANSWER! do i kiss my best friend?

I think you should go for it!!! It seems that he likes you in the same way that you like him. One thing you may have to consider though is: Are you prepared to have a long distance relationship or do you just want to have fun with him while he is visiting. Good luck sweetie!!!!



PLEASE HELP AND ANSWER! do i kiss my best friend?

trsut him. Do not mess things



PLEASE HELP AND ANSWER! do i kiss my best friend?

if you are gr8 friends you 1st start kissis from lips...



and sweety you know world is mortal people is mortal....so enjoy your life.....



and as you wish what should you do,,,,,



b happy always ...wish you all the best.....



sweety

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dedicated server