Thursday, December 3, 2009

I feel i get 'TOO' Jealous...?

ok, so my best friend moved to new york, we were REALLY CLOSE, well, we both had 'crushes' on eachother, and as i said we were REALLY CLOSE i have known him for about 3 years, well ok so we talk on the internet alot (myspace.. aim etc.) ok so since he moved, we both admited that we liked eachother, but it has grown to much more than that, he told me he loved me, and i mean i trust him with my life, he is the nicest sweetest most understanding boy i know, i told him i love him to, because i truely do, ok well for some reason i feel i get way too jealous.. i dont know why, but like i saw this picture of one of his friend and he commented it saying she looks hot, and it made me sad :( also his cousin kept asking if he had a girlfriend and she kept saying she wants to find him one, and i just wanted him to answer that sort of he does, we both only like eachother, and i feel totally safe around him.. we also are going to hang out when he visits in a couple of weeks and i want to kiss him,



I feel i get 'TOO' Jealous...?

Dont be jealous :] be happy he likes u and said he loved u. even though he commented a picture saying she was hot doesnt mean he doesnt like u. he might just think she is but not have any feelings for her. tell him u wanna kiss him and see wat happens. u nvr no :] good luck!!



I feel i get 'TOO' Jealous...?

i know how u feel u rly like him thats how it was with me n this one guy and i just kissed him :] and now we've been together for 3 years.



I feel i get 'TOO' Jealous...?

its natural its like woman instinct we c a hussy on our man we take em out don't worry just keep urself composed



I feel i get 'TOO' Jealous...?

you have a lifetime to finf out what love is, you are still growing, if you want to be the woman, that God want you to be, then spend some time getting to know you, and ever thing else will fall in to place!!!



I feel i get 'TOO' Jealous...?

You can let him know that you want to date but I wouldn't necessarily kiss him yet. You are a little young and I am sure you know that. When you are older, kissing will just come to you. Just do what you are doing know, write and IM or whatever. Maybe in a few years you too can date. Good Luck.



I feel i get 'TOO' Jealous...?

Girl the same happened to me!



Do what I did. Right before he leaves pull him in and kiss him. Worked for me maybe not for you but still think about it.



Ps. had my first kiss when I was five. Plus your not too young. I'm 14 so I know what you are thinking.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dedicated server