Monday, November 30, 2009

Plz help me be a nice person with myspace how do you get ur words beside the image?

here is my image and words



words=Heyy the name is lola has been since April.16,1996 My bestfriends r my life cant live without them! I dislike haters even though they make me look better(= ,Drama is the worst thing i cant stand even though it follows me(= I love 2 travel everywhere i can get a chance to! Im a fun person to be around with as long as you know me well I hate it when people talk about me even though i do it 2 sometimes. People may think im pretty, nice,talented,awesome,funny its all true!%26lt;3



Sry taken dont get ur hopes to high(= My favorite pl,ace in the world in new york city they have awesome shops



! I love american idol its so awesome! My life is simple just as a normal person(=



I love god and always will %26lt;3



I do track for John adams!



alwyas will luv it %26lt;3 %26lt;3 You can email me for now or comment



image=C:\Documents and Settings\onlysony\My Documents\My Pictures\untitled.jpg



heres the image=



Plz help me be a nice person with myspace how do you get ur words beside the image?

%26lt;img src="YOURIMAGEURL" align="left"%26gt;Put your text here, blah blah blah. As much as you want. Don't worry about closing this code; that's all you need!



in order to ge the image url upload it on photobucket...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dedicated server