Monday, November 30, 2009

Do you'll think Tango is cute?

The one from the "I love New York" show. I alos found out that he is a rapper. I saw one of his videos on myspace. Just go to myspace type in Tango the tan man and he will show up. I think that he is cute and am glad that New York pick him instead of Chance.



Do you'll think Tango is cute?

Do I will think Tango is cute?



Sorry, I'm kind of a grammar geek.



Anyway, he was kinda cute, but his skin was messed up.



Do you'll think Tango is cute?

Hes not cute when you first look at him, but once you get to know his personality, he is really hot! Plus, he has a nice body.



Do you'll think Tango is cute?

I think Tango is pretty cute too! I loved that show, and i hope they will stay together for a while. I had no idea he was a rapper though! How did you find out he was one?



Do you'll think Tango is cute?

No.



Do you'll think Tango is cute?

No



Do you'll think Tango is cute?

Ahhh....Tango is a dollbaby!!! Really mellow and he has a great body. I didn't know that he rapped though. Do y'all think that he is using New York and the show as a vehicle into fame?



Do you'll think Tango is cute?

No. He sounds like a fake. Plus he looks like a ninja turtle.



Do you'll think Tango is cute?

nope



Do you'll think Tango is cute?

Tango is cute. His main thing is his body. He has a nice chest. He really does need a facial peel or microdermabrasion because his skin is very rough and has pock marks. I think he's a nice guy, but I suspect that this whole thing is a sham. On mediatakeout.com a woman claiming to be his girlfriend is saying that he's her man and not New York's. That might explain why he was so "close" with his ex when she appeared on the show. Maybe she was never his ex.



Do you'll think Tango is cute?

i think he looks like a rock who is about barf

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dedicated server