Monday, November 30, 2009

Do you find this pathetic? Because I do, Just gimme opinions?

Well my friend she's 16 years old and she met this guy while she played online on her Xbox, and so she tells me that she's been talking to him online through headphone for some time now, Now she says she loves him, she's in love with him etc, and they even chat online (myspace) But here's the part where I think it's dumb and kind of pathetic!



Well she's here in California, Los Angeles and He's All the way over in New York Bronx, Plus She's 16 a minor and he's 18 years old,



When she talks to me about him that she loves him, that he has a sexy voice, she tells all other girlfriends the same, I feel like letting her know how I feel about this!



But I just can't, She's living in a fantasy world! but i just can't believe it! She thinks that's love lol, IDK but I don't see it,



Also she's been asked out by many other guys and she turns them down for the online guy! i thought that was odd! and weird



Give me opinions what u think of this? How you see this as? dumb or hopeful?



Do you find this pathetic? Because I do, Just gimme opinions?

Just let her do what she wants to do. Like you said, she still has a lot of growing up to do. A lot of people have fallen in love before ever meeting the other. Internet, or online gaming in this case, relationships give people a chance to bond on an emotional level through getting know each other's personalities before ever meeting. At this age, she isn't in love "with him". She is in love with the thought of him. The phase will eventually pass. Let her live it out.



Do you find this pathetic? Because I do, Just gimme opinions?

Wow, she has issues.



You should tell her man.



Do you find this pathetic? Because I do, Just gimme opinions?

Hearing about crap like that just pisses me off. She is NOT in love and she's embarrassing herself for wasting time with some one who lives all the way across the country. It's straight up DUMB and immature of her.



Do you find this pathetic? Because I do, Just gimme opinions?

ive been in her postions and i felt th same way!!!!lol i know it sounds nuts.....shes just caught up in a moment...its new 2 her and exiting and eventually it will not be enuff......it seems the best u will ever feel....but it changes



Do you find this pathetic? Because I do, Just gimme opinions?

This is very dumb. She needs help and is playing in a dangerous field. How can she have a relationship 3000 miles away with somebody she really doesn't know if he is real.



Do you find this pathetic? Because I do, Just gimme opinions?

ya



it is kinda weird



because for all u no



he could b some creepy stalker



and hes lying over the internet.



i wouldnt risk anything



Do you find this pathetic? Because I do, Just gimme opinions?

It can happen. Maybe she fell in love with his personality, something that the other guys don't have, I don't know. But she should be careful with meeting people online.



Do you find this pathetic? Because I do, Just gimme opinions?

Tell her how you feel about it. Tell her that there are loads of hotter guys who would go for her. Plus what makes him so special? and How can she be inlove with that guy when she hasnt even met him. FOr all you know he could be a sex maniac or pshyco!! plus it is quite dangerous!



Do you find this pathetic? Because I do, Just gimme opinions?

I think she needs a dose of realism/reality and to be thumped on the forehead like in those V8 commercials to get her to wake up from this fantasy world she lives in. I see it as dumb, but who am I to run anyone's life. Hope this helps---Aloha %26amp; Shalom.



Do you find this pathetic? Because I do, Just gimme opinions?

ehh your freinds weried



take her xbox away haha and be like ehh yea i did reasearch on your "little freind" and ehh hes 45 years old...



haha



Do you find this pathetic? Because I do, Just gimme opinions?

At 16 this is totally normal to think your in love



And she may or may not be



Although it sounds more like Lust



The age thing doesn't really matter



its only 2 years of a difference nothing wrong with it



after all its a long distance relationship



so he isn't currently running any risks on going



out with a minor or anything.



I say you let her be -No matter how silly it looks



You never know how well something silly



just may work out.



Its worked for me from California to China



Shes young let her enjoy herself while she can right?



:)



Do you find this pathetic? Because I do, Just gimme opinions?

She's 16, that says enough.....let her have her gaming b/f, but if she begins talking about meeting him, if he's gonna fly out to meet her etc....then step in, tell her thats dangerous and wrong....most 18 y/o boys online that have a way to meet young girls tend to whined up being 40 year old men preying on innocent little girls....but as long as its just online gaming, no meeting involved and you'll know he's really 18....then let her have her fun, no harm done.



Do you find this pathetic? Because I do, Just gimme opinions?

As long as she is in a relationship with NY guy she can't get pregnant. Works for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dedicated server